The way to get rid of a belly pooch is to address
- the excess fat accumulation and
- lack of muscle tone.
Today’s post shares the # 1 lower ab exercise that targets your pooch.
It is the most effective and efficient exercise when it comes to improving lower ab tone.
Video Time Stamps ⏱
0:00 Our Pooch
1:59 Props to Positioning them
5:58 Timing/Breathing example
6:40 Practice Routine
9:28 Finding your starting Point
There are many reasons to reduce a belly pooch beyond looks. Here are just a few of them:
Reducing a belly pooch
- decreases/eliminates upper back, lower back, and overall aches and pains
- reduces excess wear and tear on other joints. Joints that are presently moving on an unbalanced posture that a pooch can create.
- diminishes chronic low-level inflammation that can be the result of both:
excess body fat stores and moving on an unbalanced posture.
Simple self-care-focused actions like today’s lower ab exercise help you to
– get rid of a belly pooch while it
– provides exponential payoff body-wide.